Jagyth Members replied

560 weeks ago

I found myself in a very familiar yet somehow clearer world. As I stood in the bustling streets a word kept echoing in my head, and no matter how I may try, I could not shake it. Then not just a word, but a feeling, a place. The halls once walked, adventures had, quests taken up to vanquish evil, and those who stood side by side. Could it be….?….

I wonder? Does the legacy yet live after all this time? Does the light still burn where darkness encroaches? Do those who still swear there lives to defend the light bare the mark???

It was then that I heard whispers still of their existence. I decided then and there I would seek them out. To find if the rumors were true. That there may still be those who have taken up that banner proudly donning the sigil, and still hold true to the oldest of codes…

My journeys finally bring me here, and it would seem those rumors are true, and so… here we stand.

Let the A we bare burn with the light of the crystal untouched by time, and we hold true to Valor, Duty, and Honor.

~Jagyth Aegis
Please log in to post a reply.