Methos Admin replied

560 weeks ago

Cool, site is pretty much done then. Jag are you gonna be joining us on Excalibur as well?

We have many Arcanum ppl with us. Ettra, Garrix, Xalien, Evercast, Javey and myself so far.

Jagyth Members replied

560 weeks ago

Well I was on Leviathan for P3, P4, but of course if Excalibur is where my peeps are at, then that is where I will be. I was not super high level through beta. So I am not giving anything up anything by switching servers. :)

Jagyth Members replied

560 weeks ago

Er Leviathan for just p3 that is, forget where it made me go for p4, but yea. Moving to Excalibur is not a big deal. I will be on tomorrow probably a little while after I get off of work. So probably around 3pm or so maybe.
I already have everything downloaded and my codes are registered. So I will be ready to go.

Methos Admin replied

560 weeks ago

Awesome man. Yeah, you will breeze through getting back to where you were in P4.

Jagyth Members replied

560 weeks ago

Yea, I have found that quest leveling definitely gets you leveled up pretty fast at first. I really enjoyed what they did with the game, and I loved getting back behind the sword and board for some tanking in the 3 first instanced dungeons, and I liked how in demand my tank was. lol.
Please log in to post a reply.